Annually to have our fields is a huge benefit to our kids please do the following for each game:
1. GWSC is responsible to pull the goals out and or put up the nets for our games vs Cashmere/Leavenworth and or other club Friendlies. Asking for help is good but dont expect the other club to take care of the goals.
2. Goals shall be taken back to the fence at Foothills and Lewis & Clark, and to the dirt backstop area at Walla Walla. This is required for mowing to happen for the PUD and the City. There are long cord locks at all locations so that goals can be locked in pairs togther to the fence. Please ensure this happens when goals are put away.
3. Please do not park cars on the grass and remind parents not to do so if you see it on your team.
4. Clean up your sideline after practices and or games.
5. For the small goals at Walla Walla, Foothills and Lewis & Clark we also have a lock box with sandbags. If windy please put one on the back of each goal. It is important to make sure to put the sandbags away in the box after the game.
6. Don't leave the nets and or goals out unless another GWSC team is present and playing (this is easy to tell as we all have the same style of uniform).
7. Please email the club if nets have been vandalized and or are in need of repair.
8. Please take the time if you see another goal other than yours to help bring it back to the fence line and lock up.
Reminders on goals
1. We do not have an agreement with any other men's or youth club on leaving out our goals and or nets for them to use.
2. Only leave your goal and or nets out if another GWSC/Rec youth club is playing.
3. please lock the blue box after using the nets and other equipment in the blue box.