We will continue to work closely with the local rec soccer groups, referee association, school districts, city/county, and government agencies to make any determination about guielines for play and practice
Current Mask Guidelines for Fall season: Masks are not required for games or practices.
If a player has tested postive for COVID they may not attend practices or games.
If you are sick, STAY HOME!
Please keep watching our Facebook page and website for updates
To help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, please follow these important tips:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- All adults and children should stay home when sick. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Individuals with chronic health issues and/or individuals experiencing severe symptoms should be evaluated by a medical professional
Health Agency Resources:
WA Dept of Health
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
World Health Organization